Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's hard to say goodbye


This week the father of one of my good friends passed away. Jose Lincoln has struggled with cancer for many years. My parents were with the family all week long in the hospital and when he passed. The funeral was today in San Diego and it is very hard for me to not be there. The Lincoln family is one of the most wonderful families that I know. I will miss Jose very much. My dad took this picture at the funeral. Alex, Jose's son, is sitting in the center. Claudia, my dear friend and his daughter is on the right of Alex and Rosario, Jose's wife is on the left of Alex. I know Jose is in a better place and I will see him again, but it is still hard.

1 comment:

The Nielsen Family said...

So I feel like an idiot. I haven't been able to get on your website for a while now and I kept telling Matt to find out what was going on and if you had changed sites. So I finally found that you guys reverted back to the old blog. I loved getting up to date. The house looks GORGEOUS in Canada! Congrats you guys!