Friday, August 15, 2014

I don't want to miss this

Most days lately end in exhaustion for me, but I am sitting in a hotel room tonight surrounded by the snores of my babies and I don't want to miss anything. Now that I know our family is complete I feel like time has sped up. I feel like I can't keep a hold on any of my kids and each one is growing up faster than I want them to. I don't want to miss this time when they are little and I am going to make the effort to at least write something every night so I can remember my life as it is, right now, in all the crazy beautiful chaos that surrounds me. So here is to resolutions and striving to keep them. I am not a writer but I am honored to try and keep up with my story.

1 comment:

Peter and Mandy said...

They do grow up too quickly. I can't believe Evan is 7 already, but it makes sense since we've been married for 7 years and he was only a few weeks old at our wedding. Time sure does fly.