Friday, December 5, 2008

December 2, 2008

Last day in Florida!!! :-( This was a wonderful day because all the tests were done and we had hard copies of everything in hand. We could spend the day doing anything we wanted! Natasha and I spent the morning just hanging out and talking and then I was brave and I dyed my grey hairs!!!!!!! I have never done anything to my hair before so I was really scared. The problem is that this move to Canada (and everything that happened at the same time) was apparently VERY stressful for me, because I now have ALOT of grey hair. It is to the point that you can see it very clearly and I hate it. I really love my hair though and didn't want to mess up the color. Natasha wanted to dye her greys too, so she did her whole head and we just streaked the dye into my hair where the greys are. It worked like a charm! We used hardly anything and the color matched perfectly, so you can't even see the streaks of dye, but you can't really see my greys either!!!!!! Wooohoooo!!!!!!!!

After babies napped we went out to the consignment shop. It was so fun, and we found some really great things. One of the things I got Evan is a Christmas outfit for church! He has a little vest and tie. I will take pictures and post it when he wears it.

We headed home after goofing off around town and met up with Evan's tummy mommy one more time. That was a nice visit and I was so happy to be able to see her at least once more.

Irene and Lacy came over so we could have our one last girls night before I left. It was really sad though because Irene got what everyone else had and was throwing up with action from the other end as well every 5 minutes. I really wanted a picture of all 4 of us together, but Irene had to leave early (to recover), so that was sad, but I will get it next time. I hope you are feeling better now Irene! The rest of us then sat down to watch a movie that sounded good in the store, but was a HUGE bust!!!!! We turned it off early. There was no point ... and both of the characters bugged us! Never watched "My Sassy Girl". It is lame!

I said goodbye to Lacy and Natasha and I tried to get some sleep before we had to wake up at 3:00 AM.

No comments: