Thursday, January 6, 2011

My angels


This sweet little man is growing up so fast I can't even believe it!!! Today was Evan's first day of Primary. He no longer attends the nursery at church but is a full fledged big boy. He loved his sunbeam class and didn't even throw a fit when I left. In fact ... he gave me a big kiss, told me he loved me, blew me another kiss and told me he would see me later (with a huge grin on his face). He wasn't really a fan of going in his stander for the second hour and I am thinking that we might just leave it at home from now on. It worked really well in nursery, not so well in primary. Oh well, we tried! I couldn't be more proud of my little grown up big boy!!


I have been trying to load this video of Landon since Sunday. Oh well. I wanted to get this out before I left. If anyone knows how to get blogger to load videos I would love the input.

And my baby number two........
I caught the pinball in action!!! I hope you enjoy the video ... it cracks me up :-) No wonder he eats so much:-) Tell me, have you ever seen someone so full of joyous energy?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You've loaded video before why isn't it working now?

Kira said...

No clue but it is very annoying!!!

Coleen said...

More of a question rather thank a oomment...where did you get your leggings and their ability to cover up G's that well?

Yeay for momcations and family reunions!