Wednesday, July 6, 2011

fun fun fun

Fun fun fun, that's our life every summer and I love it!!!

Here are a couple of things we have been doing since we got home. I am not going to overload you with pictures, so it will be a couple of posts.

Last days of school. Evan's school is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!! I love his teachers and therapists. The program is (as my brother would say) legit!!! I got some great pics of Evan and his teachers at the water park. Landon and I met up with the class so we could have some outdoor fun too.

Ms. Kyla

all this little guy did was run run run!!!
Ms. Jenna
Evan insisted on "suntanning" between water runs :-)
Auntie Kelley lives close by to the park so she came along for the fun ... and brought her pups!

We also had the privilege of participating in a pie fight!! No joke, it was sooo much fun! Justin has a cousin who has always wanted to have a pie fight so his wife gave him a surprise pie fight for his birthday. He was the only one who didn't know about it. We made sure to prepare Evan's chair for the big event.
Evan, Mama, and Daddy LOVED it. Landon was not so much a fan, but think about it. Someone counted to three and then everyone started running around screaming, and shoving pies in each others faces. He was nervous, but doing fine, until Justin came and got me. As soon as Landon saw that, he melted down .... poor guy! (I was holding him at the time). I don't think we traumatized Landon too badly, and it was awesome!!


2 comments:

Peter and Mandy said...

Oh my goodness how cool is that!!! How many pies were there?

Kira said...

there were 100 pies!!!