Friday, July 6, 2012

I miss this!!

I'm feeling quite conflicted!!  I miss my blog!!  I really do, but I really try to live life with the motto of enjoy NOW.  What that means is that it is nice now, I have two rascals who keep me busy, and we are traveling lots.  How does a mother do it all?  Some can, I have found that I go in spurts of being able to do everything.  I have decided that I really want to play with my kids (especially now that its summer) and I want to finally get things finished in the house.  I don't even know if this makes sense.  I'm coming back though ... really!


Something that I have discovered in the meantime is Instagram.  It has changed my life ... in a little way at least.  I'm taking pictures all the time on my phone and this way I can upload them really fast and easily.  My family and friends can see them really easily and it at least records a little bit of my life until I can blog it.  Sometimes that will be immediate and other times it will might be weeks, but I won't lose it.  So for those of you who care (and don't already follow me) my Instagram name is kira_palmer82.  I'd love to hear from you :-)

Since I last wrote the boys and I have gone to San Diego to welcome my brother home from his mission in Chile.  The best moment was when he was walking up and Landon (who was still a baby when Alex left) looks up at me with his big blue eyes and says "is that my uncle Alex?"

Justin and I went to one of our best friends wedding.  It was a quick trip to Idaho Falls, but we wouldn't have missed it for the world.  We could NOT be more happy for Eric and Michele.  They are such incredibly wonderful people and deserve to be happy!!  I cried through the whole ceremony because I love Eric so much and couldn't be happier for him right now.

Since then the boys and I have been outside, enjoying this weather.  Man ... it has been lovely!!!  I actually can't wait to share more of what we have been up to, but until then ....  HAPPY SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the pictures, love the blog, and I didn't know Landon had said that. How sweet!

Christy said...

I am loving instagram too... Why didn't someone tell me about it sooner?! Your pics are always so great and I love seeing what you're up to.

Tessa @ Lighting the World on Fire said...

I'll take any little bits I can from you. Life is a difficult juggle. Since I'm the opposite of you and have more time in summer, I am trying to blog it up now, but I wonder if I'll disappeer from blogger once the school year starts. We do what we can. I'm super jealous of Evan's sweet kayak and that's bride dress is gorgeous! Love from Cali :)P.S. When are you back? We should plan that now.

Sarah said...

I love Instagram.