Friday, August 17, 2012

Remember

August is SMA awareness month and I wanted to write another little tid bit that I have been thinking about lately.  It is probably because we are (sadly) finishing up summer and I am hyper-aware of my children growing up.  I look at the two of them and am in complete awe at the little men they are becoming.  I can remember so clearly when my life wasn't so clear.  I will never forget the challenges of 2009, and as hard as it was I will forever be grateful of God's plan for that year because I learned how to be strong, and I ultimately learned how to lean on the strength of his Heavenly arm when I didn't have any.

I am much more secure in the family that Heavenly Father has blessed me with and I can't believe how lucky I am.  I don't know all things, I really don't know what events will play out in my families life .... but who really does?  All I know is that we are happy!

click here and always

2 comments:

Team K-L said...

Hard-core chills. You are one incredible lady.

Lisa said...

So true and such a lesson for us all - Be happy and enjoy every minute of the life we have.