Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Alright y'all, we have to apologize for our long abscence from the blogging world. I was in Utah for a wonderful week of oboe ... the report with PICTURES is on the way I promise, and shortly after my return Stephenie Meyer's fourth book in the "Twilight" series came out.

I have been holed up reading "Breaking Dawn" since Saturday when it came out. (I know, I know, I read slowly) I just want to say one thing about the book, and one thing only ...

My Life is now COMPLETE!!!!!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Glad to know your still kickin'. Loved Breaking Dawn at our house too.

Anonymous said...

So do you love it? I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Lisa said...

It's about time you sent out a blog.

Da Costa said...

:0) Just wait until you finish the book!

The Meyers said...

I am excited to read it! I am glad I started you on this great obsession :-)

Anonymous said...

I finished it the day it came out, but didn't want to say anything until you were done. I think Katie is reading it again! :)

Teresa said...

I Couldn't agree more with your assessment of the book. My book is now complete too!