Friday, August 15, 2008

Pet Peeves

Allow me a moment of selfshiness. I don't have very many pet peeve's but the ones that I do have drive me insane.

The first being loud eaters. Now I know that most people cannot help this unfortunate trait, but if I am next to a loud eater it just about drives me batty! Unfortnately for Justin he can pin point my good days and my bad days by how on edge I am about his chewing and swallowing decible. (Poor guy) Fortunately for him he also thinks this pet peeve of mine is hilarious and usually just laughs at me.

My second pet peeve is lateness. Now this has several catagories for me. I hate being late, and when I am I am not a very happy person. I hate it when other people are late, but I can usually just laugh it off. The worst though is when I am left waiting for someone and I end up waiting forever. I feel like my time is worth more than that. I know it is a completely selfish thing on my part. It somehow feels differently for someone else to waste my time as it does I when I am wasting my own time. Oh well.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

KIRA! its Chelsea...i didnt' know how else to contact you cause you never get on your myspace anymore :/
But i just wanted to ask you if you would please pray for me...i need it.

Lynn said...

"Amen sista!" LOL!
I totally have the same pet peeves.
P.S. Your mom told me where you now live. I did not know you were this close! Hope you are liking the city even more now.

Lisa said...

I have those same pet peeves along with some others. I'm sure you kids all know what they are!!

lori lester said...

I hate loud chewing! Do you know that growing up I kept chewing gum in a drawer by my family's kitchen table so that if I finished eating before they did I could drown out the sound of their chewing with that of my own (which is somehow less obnoxious to me)

Peter and Mandy said...

My pet peeve...loud burping...but then again I don't know anyone who would do that, or have burping competitions with her brothers. :)

Of course my downfall is that I'm usually late wherever I go if it involves going somewhere early. I try hard to be on time at work, but sometimes its really hard to get out of bed. We're usually late to church, but today we were two minutes early and they had already started, it was such a bummer it looked like we were late but we weren't.

Kira said...

who would burp with their brothers?? Gross .... oh wait, that's ME! :-) I love you Mandy

bioman75 said...

Justin, Kira,

We need a mailing address.

knightatdisney@gmail.com

Ryan