We knew that the tire was low and that was on our list of errands to run today. We grabbed a quick lunch to feed the kids and made our way to the air pump to fill the tire so we could make it to the tire place. Several things happened at this point.
1) the car started shaking
2) there was a horrible grinding sound coming from that side
3) we continue to the pump because we have no other option
4) there is a GIANT hole in the side of our VERY flat tire
5) we jack the car up to put the donut on
6) the car falls off of the donut and lands directly on the brake disc (NOT GOOD)
7) we finally get the donut on and have to fill it with air
8) THE RAMP WON"T WORK!!!!!!!!!
Accessible vans are expensive and I am terrified that the alignment got knocked out of whack, which is why the ramp won't come out. I have a feeling this is going to be a VERY expensive fix!
Oh and I ripped my nail down below the skin line. I sure hope that this day improves some! We are going to a halloween party tonight so that should be fun.
some things that I am definitely thankful for today......
1) Justin was with me when the tire fiasco occured
2) the car didn't land on my husband
those are two very big things!!!