Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cocoa Beach

We spent 3 days at the beach with our friends. It was AMAZING, and we couldn't have asked for better weather or company. Between the friends, the weather, the food, and the games it was a perfect vacation.

A lesson we learned: Landon burns! The first day out we lathered him with SPF 70+ on the hour and he got FRIED!!!! From then on he wore the sunscreen underneath a shirt that had a protection of SPF 50. Of course Evan and I just tanned.

(have I ever mentioned that this man is an incredible father??)

how many men does it take to set up a tent?
(I often have such a hard time describing Landon in words. With this picture I don't have to use any words because it is the PERFECT explanation)
(check out these eyes!!!!)

where there is a fish tank ... you will find children

yummy gator tail with Semra
Irene and John posing in the back ground make me laugh!
Evan and Sahara
this was the COOLEST eel ever!!!
Games, Games, and more Games
every night. I never laugh as much as I do when I am around these people.

Natasha ... I still can't believe I actually got her in a photo!

this is what Landon did the whole 3 days. He just ran, and ran, and ran, and ran. He was as happy as a clam and slept like a baby all three days.
Evan helped build some of the coolest sand castles. He even had strangers ask to take pictures of them.

do you want to know what I think heaven looks like???
this picture is pretty close.
yes that sleeping child is Landon. I bet you never thought that would happen! He just climbed up on our laps and fell asleep. He wore himself out!!!

4 comments:

Peter and Mandy said...

Landon asleep??? Never! Way fun pictures.

Dorienne said...

What an amazing trip! Welcome back "home"!

Lisa said...

I'm in shock that Landon fell asleep. Looks like a ton of fun!

Heidi said...

Awww, he is so cute. Cool castles by Evan too!