Sunday, June 12, 2011

more interesting

I am in desperate need to make my blog "more interesting, appealing, beautiful". Choose whichever word suits you most but I am in desperate need for a big change. Unfortunately for me, I really don't do the computer thing very well. Don't get me wrong ... I want to be good at it, I'm just not. Thankfully my gorgeous sister is VERY good at this whole blogging thing. She has a gazillion followers and I just think she has it down. She has promised to help me organize all of this. Hopefully by next week I will have a shiny new blog to show off to the world :-)

3 comments:

Dorienne said...

I love facelifts!! I can't wait to see what your sister puts together for you.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I will love to help you &will get on it soon :) Sorry I couldn't answer your phone call tonight. I was in the middle of a movie and dinner with Trevor!

Sarah said...

I'll follow you if you follow me. :) j/k. I just decided to come up to CA for the reunion. Are you guys going? Hopefully we can see you this summer.