Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Love letter #1

Dear Evan,

What can I say??  I can't believe how grown you are.  You make me laugh every day.  You are constantly coming up with AWESOME one-liners and I can hardly keep up with them.  Sometimes I wish that I could have a personal videographer follow you around just so I could have your best footage on tape.  You are funny and sweet at the same time (the perfect combination).


I am so proud of your little body and your ability to push it to the limits that you have been given.  Whenever you say "No Mom, I can do it" I want to melt because that is music to my ears.  You have such inner strength that so many people could benefit from.  Even when you don't want to initially do something I ask you to do because it is hard you will eventually push through and do it anyways.  I love that you trust me.

I secretly wish that the pirate phase you are in right now won't end.  I love that you think you are a real pirate.  One time when I asked if you wanted to be a missionary when you grew up, you got very angry with me and insisted that you were going to be a pirate and nothing else.

I'm sorry that I passed on my fear of spiders to you.  I guess we are just going to have Landon kill all of them for us. ;-)

Evan you are such a gift to me.

I love you!

Love

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love this! He will always be a pirate to me :) Did you show the boys Alex's latest blog?

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

LOVE :)