Thursday, February 5, 2009

I am so proud of Justin! Yesterday was his first real day of work and I really don't think that the two of us could be more excited than we are. It is wonderful to have a husband who works normal hours. We went to the office to see him yesterday. What a relief for our family that it finally worked out and Justin is now a practicing dentist!

We haven't been able to go swimming for 2 days and even though we are going tomorrow I really felt that Evan needed at least a little something today. Our solution was to combine two events into one ... we went swimming in the bathtub. Not as exciting as the pool, but at least it has jets! :-)
Last week we took a trip to see the site of the Calgary temple. We are going to be really blessed by having a temple so close to our home. I cannot wait for it to be built. It is going to be wonderful. Evan would have been in the picture, but he fell asleep before we got there. Oh well!
Also last week I put something away upstairs while Evan was eating his lunch. I came back down and found him fast asleep at the table.

8 comments:

motherofangels said...

awww, I love that picture of you and evan in the tub!! and I wish my baby fould fall asleep at the table... it's just so funny!

Fred ... said...

Evan is taking after his grandpa. It takes real talent to sleep while you're sitting up. He'll do well in church.

Kira said...

very funny dad!!!

Kira said...

He is also taking after his father. I have taught him well

Over The Moon X 5. said...

Seriously the bath tub picture is the sweetest thing i have ever seen and also i loved the previous post on his hot new set of wheels! He totally looks happy! Your a good momma my dear! Oh i also enjoyed getting to meet your mom and sit with you at the Relief Society dinner! Good times!

Peter and Mandy said...

I want a bathtub with jets! Cute picture. Yes I think he does take after his grandpa with the sleeping while sitting up. Except I've never noticed your dad asleep with his thumb in his mouth at church. :)

Lisa said...

Mandy, your comment about Fred made me laugh!!!! Yes, I have to agree the picture in the tub is cute and the one at the table falling asleep is darling!!

Lisa said...

And I forgot to say the picture at the Temple site looks cold!