Friday, April 15, 2011

heart warming

First I would like to say ...

I got a letter on Facebook from an old acquaintance in Florida. It was beautiful. I miscarried at the same time as she did, she was also 11 weeks along. Our emotional and physical experiences were very similar, except that she hadn't told anyone she was pregnant. She "happened" upon my blog and thanked me for helping her through the last couple of weeks. I am glad that my experience was able to help someone. I find it amazing that an old friend from my past was not only experiencing something that I was going through, but that it was happening at the exact same time and the same week of our pregnancies. Thank you LDF for your letter! You are an inspiration to me and it gives me strength to know that I am not the only one to experience what I did.

--------------------------------------------

I want to share a story that Evan's teachers sent home. He has a book and in it was written:

"Evan usually has a bucket of water that he plays in because he can't reach the water in the water table. Today Paige pushed him over to the big water table and gave Evan funnels and buckets so that he could play with her. It was really heart warming to watch! They spent half an hour there laughing the whole time!!"

Landon had a hard day today. Poor guy ... lets hope this isn't an indication of the rest of our week.

1 comment:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Such a beautiful post for so many reasons :)