Monday, April 25, 2011

please come please

I am begging you to please come and be my audience!!!!

I have another Quintet performance next week on May 4, 2011.

It is an INCREDIBLE oboe program and I am sooo excited to perform some of this music. I even play the English horn on this concert. I am so lucky to be able to have this many MAJOR solos in one program.

Justin is out of town and it makes me sad that he won't hear it.

I need an audience. Please please please come!!!!

Knox Presbyterian Church
7:30 pm

I have tickets ... just call me ... please.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

If I could I would be there. I'm sad I won't be :(

Fred ... said...

I really do want to go but I'm afraid I won't make it this time either. You need to record it for me.

Grandpa said...

I would love to be there for you.
Love you!!

Maren Romney said...

Wish I could too! But we'll be seeing you in June!

motherofangels said...

I'll make some changes in my schedual, I will be there! Wouldn't miss it!

Spencer and Melissa said...

AW!! If I were close, then I would be there in a heartbeat!! I hope it goes well and all your friends close by come and support you!! It sounds like an amazing performance! XOXOX

Irene Da Costa said...

You so know I'd be there if I could! :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

:( Wish I could be there!