Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's Great to Be a Florida Gator!


Oh yeah, we were able to watch the game last night after working a beautiful wedding at the restaurant.  I love being a Gator ... and those of you who know me know that I am in love with Tim Tebow!  I will say it again "I'M IN LOVE WITH TIM TEBOW".  Never fear, Justin's love for him runs just as deep as mine.  The game was thrilling to watch, and even though I am so jealous that I am not watching it from the swamp, at least I am able to see it from here (wrapped in two heavy blankets, because it is toooo cold)!  I love that my Timmy is such a great example to everyone, and I love that us parents have a figure like him for our children to look up to, or me for that matter.  He does so much good in anyway that he can, and man is he a good quarter back! UF is definitely the best!  We wamped LSU, and it was such beautiful payback from last years game.  :-)  

ps  I can't believe that I got to touch him:)

1 comment:

JoyRGardner@gmail.com said...

Yes, I love Timmy, too. And I love watching Gator football. I miss the swamp and those fun times. Miss you, too.