Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I am so blessed to have the mother that I do. She is a strong woman who taught me to be strong. She will tirelessly fight for each of her children (and husband) to succeed. She is our greatest alli and defender. She has wicked research skills and can find information (whether it be schooling, disease, etc.) better and faster than anyone I know. She is beautiful beyond belief and I am honored to call her Mom.
I love you Mom!

I am blessed with two mother in laws and I am grateful for each of them. I am grateful that I live near both of them ... though I don't see them nearly enough.

I love you Lanny and Lori!

I am triple rich in the Grandmother department and couldn't be luckier! I want each one of my beautiful Grandmothers to know that my love for them can't be measured!

I honor, respect, and love you more than words can say.


Finally, I am grateful to be a mother! I am humbled to be doubly "chosen" to raise these children. I love my kids more than anything in the world. My gratitude for moments like these are beyond words!!!

To all the mothers out there ....
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the pictures, love you and you are a wonderful Mother. Evan & Landon are lucky to have you :)

Heidi said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too, Kira! You are an awesome mom. Sure wish we could hang out more :-).