Saturday, May 29, 2010

string of consciousness

The other day I was told my blog was written as my very own string of consciousness. I actually can see how this description would suit my blog well because I do write what I feel, what I am thinking and don't hold very much back. Along these lines ..........

Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with my brain. Just when I think I have it all together I am slapped across the face with a reminder that I don't!! True I have to keep track of more things than the average mom (medicine twice a day, physical therapy, etc.) but honestly there are many other moms in the exact same boat as me who don't cause their families and others lots of money and stress because they lose and forget things. I feel like a child again and hope that I will get it together someday.

This isn't a sympathy post, I just needed to vent about myself.

3 comments:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

:) we all have bad days, bad weeks bad months! we are all human! LOVE YOU!

Melanie said...

I'm like that too, but over the years I've found a few ways to stop myself. Like my car keys go in my purse --that is their home and if i remember that I can find them and save myself so much grief. Recently I heard someone refer to this as the milk is in the fridge. Now if I could only apply it to a million other things I would be in good shape. I'm obviously lacking in this area too, but I know you have many other gifts that shine brightly. Love you!

Sarah said...

You're hilarious. Your blog is so interesting.