Friday, May 7, 2010

My Blind Date


It is true, I went on a blind date (set up by friends) today. I, Kira, (mother of Evan [who has Spinal Muscular Atrophy], wife of Justin) had lunch with Kira (mother of Nevan [who has Muscular Dystrophy], sister of Justin).


My friend has a friend, who has a friend with my name, and too many other similarities for us to not meet (not to mention a far too complicated second connection that we have). Us Kiras spoke on the phone to set up a lunch date. Our boys got along really well and it was so fun!! I think we just might have another friend in our life.

p.s. She is the first Kira that I have met who is older than me. :-)

I HAD to get a picture of her daughter in this adorable hat!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I've never met a Kira older than you either. What coincidences you have.