Friday, March 11, 2011

I had a very interesting practice session today. I didn't get the chance to practice yesterday and knew that I wouldn't have very much time today. What that meant was that I had to practice while Landon was awake. So when I am paying attention to him and playing with him he will quickly come say hello, but not really spend much time with me. While I was practicing all he wanted to do was sit on my lap. He wouldn't leave and kept hitting his head on the piano. He was such an unhappy baby! He finally consoled himself when he realized that he could wipe his snot all over my arm while I was playing. We made it through though. Who would have thought he would be so jealous over my oboe? This is why I usually practice at 11:00PM.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That is funny. Hopefully he gets used to it.