Friday, April 25, 2008

42nd Street

My sexy Meredith did such a great job as one of the leads.
Bit and Catherine were the voices of the chorus ... they were amazing! 
Ashley (is the wig not incredible?), Thomas (one of the leads), and Maren (another of the incredible chorus vocals)
My sweet Chandlar (chorus vocals)
Britney, Irene (my date), and Ashley.  Britney and Ashley are two of my girls that have "grown up" and are in college.  I love it when we get to see them again.  


For my church calling I have served in the Youth Group for the past three years.  I LOVE my calling!  Our kids are blessed with incredible talent and I had the opportunity to go on a date with Irene to see their play 42nd Street.  It was amazing.  This school puts on college level performances (seriously).  As a professional musician I tend to be critical of the typical high school performance, but I have yet to be disappointed by these kids.  I have grown to love them so much and I start to cry anytime that I think about leaving them when I move to Canada.  I really have been blessed to serve with them.  I couldn't be more proud!!  

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Fun!! Thanks so much for sharing. Miss you all.

Becca-- Hi Kira!! I miss you so much! Say hi to the Young Women 4 me. They all look great! I miss Florida, but Lubbock is so cool! See ya later! :)