Monday, April 28, 2008

We "Had a Great Day"


Justin and I before the concert
Daughtry was the opening act
Bon Jovi is HOT!!!

So going to any other concert is completely ruined for us!  The Bon Jovi concert yesterday blew EVERY other concert that we have attended out of the water (and we have been to a few).   I didn't know that anyone could perform the way he did.   We were are at loss for words to describe how great an experience this concert was, and that is not because we are still horse from screaming and yelling so much during the performance.  If you ever have the opportunity to go see this group perform live ... DO IT!!!!!!!  You will not be disappointed.  This was the BEST christmas present ever!!  Thank you Justin!   


4 comments:

Natalie said...

What an amazing concert that must have been. Kent and I would love something like that. With Daughtry as the opening act- you got to for the price of one! Awesome!

Jlowryjr said...

Lacy told me about the screens. They look awesome.

Lacy said...

Hooray! Go Bon Jovi!

Lisa said...

I'm jealous! Wish I could have gone. Dad doesn't enjoy music like I do and it's not fun to go to a concert alone.