Thursday, April 17, 2008

This one is for you Lacy

Well, I thought that it would be a good time to make my first blog post. This is Justin and I wanted to tell you all about this really awesome "mancation" we had last week. Five men got in a truck, watched Nacho Libre and laughed our way down to Tampa to spend a day at Busch Gardens. We have been to this amusement park many times and we started with the goal to beat our last record of 27 rides in one day. We were not victorious but the day was pretty awesome none the less. Here are some of highlights:

-Jon not puking (thank you Dramamine)

-Ugly lesbians groping each other in line for the water ride.
About to get wet, aren't we scared?

-Riding the scariest ride of my life (the Sheikra) 8 timesLink This is a view from the top, 200 feet in the air and we think that we are going to die
Take the virtual tour of the Sheikra here

-Quoting Nacho Libre all day (I have had diarrehas since last Easters)

-Great food (McDonalds breakfast, overpriced park BBQ, funnel cake, etc)

-Large bird pooping on Jon's back while we ate our funnel cake.
Yes, that is bird poop

-Almost beating our record (we got to 25 rides this time).
Before the ride started
After the ride started (where did my hair go?)

-Watching the men's NCAA b-ball championship (I miss the gators being in the championship)

-Forming a bond of friendship with the other men that will last forever and ever while at the same time strengthening our love for our wives. (This one is for you Lacy)




7 comments:

Kira said...

awesome mancation babe!!!! I'm glad that you got to go and play :-) Where did your hair go?? -K-

Jlowryjr said...

This post was so poignant. I shed a tear for the memories.

Chris said...

I look crazy in that last picture...what an awesome day.

Lisa said...

Looks like fun although I would never go on that one ride. It looks too scary for me!!!

Lacy said...

Touche.

Sarah said...

Dude, can I come on your next mancation? Not to be mean or anything but that last ride looked kind of lame. Might want to take it off your blog before you get your man's club card taken away.

The Nielsen Family said...

Great post Justin and super awesome pictures, esp the one at the top of the scariest ride ever. Glad you boys are so good at having fun.