Monday, April 14, 2008

Twilight

My friend Irene posted these video clips about the production of the Twilight movie. For those of you who know me you also know my love affair with this series. I will forever be indebted to my sister-in-law Chelsea for introducing me to Edward. I have spread the love with so many people. Men and women love this series and I would recommend it to anyone who needs to be lost in a good story. I cannot wait for this movie to come out and for the fourth book to be released this fall. Enjoy.

MTV News - on the set of Twilight. "I don't know, they've got brooms."
ET Online - behind the scenes of Twilight:

7 comments:

Michelle Knight said...

Ryan and I are SO excited for this movie!!

Sarah said...

Love, love, love those books. I thought it was so crazy when I heard Brian and Justin also loved them. I'm still trying to convince the man in my life to give the books a try. But he'll have no choice when it comes to the movie. :)

Irene Da Costa said...

I'm so excited! And I'm glad you liked the video clips I found. Btw, disregard anonymous. Who is that, anyway?

Jlowryjr said...

Hey, what happened to the brilliant comments by <deleted> and <deleted>

Kira said...

sorry Joe,
Justin just told me that they were you. I didn't know who wrote either and so I was being cautious :-)

Jlowryjr said...

I only wrote the 2nd one. I don't know who wrote the first one.

Teresa said...

This is awesome news! Chelsea's conversion helped to share the beauty of Twilight with many. Thanks for the link!