Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I have Super Mommy Powers!!!

I baby sat the Martin's little boy Tanner yesterday.  He was unhappy if he wasn't in the sling and of course my little man wanted to be held as well.   The solution I found was to use both slings at one time.  It actually worked pretty well, and resulted in two happy babies ... until Tanner got tired. :-)  I have to point out that our friend Jon thought that Evan looked like Tarzan in the sling.   I can see it, check out those pecks! 

Now I would like to pose a question to y'all.  Which baby would you say is ready for a hair cut?Justin thinks that it is Evan.  Seriously he thinks that our bald baby needs a haircut!!     

11 comments:

Claudia said...

I love all of Evan's facial expressions. He is working that camera! Oh, and Evan definitely does not need a haircut!!

Michelle Knight said...

They are so cute! You do look like Super Mom! I think our bald little Parker didn't need a haircut until he was a solid 18 months old. Tell Justin he's got time!

Jlowryjr said...

Justin is my brotha from anotha motha, but that boy doesn't need a haircut.

And he does look like a little Tarzan.

Fred ... said...

I think Tarzan needs a haircut about as badly as I do. We have very similar hairdoo's.

Lacy said...

Do I have to ask why you don't look very happy in that picture?

Teresa said...

awwwww, so cute.

Kira said...

I am happy ... I was very amused, and extremely proud of my ingenuity.

Irene Da Costa said...

You go girl! You look happy! Maybe a little tired, but definitely content with yor super mommy powers! :0) A very cute pic.

Sarah said...

You're ready for twins!

Lisa said...

Cute picture and very clever. Hope your back is okay. Evan does not need a haircut. I let Brandon's grow as long as I could without people thinking he was a girl before I cut it because I didn't want to cut off his curls!!

Natalie said...

You are a wonder woman! Those boys are adorable.