Saturday, April 5, 2008

Our Day at Cedar Key

Alicia, Lacy, Me

My cutie pie, eating the sand
Evan LOVED the sea gulls
We are so blessed to live so close to so many neat places here in North Florida.  Cedar Key is located about 50 miles from Gainesville and is a quaint little town that hasn't been changed too much with any tourism.  Two of my good girl friends (Lacy and Alycia) invited me to go to the park with them and their children.  It was so much fun.  The park is really nice and it is located next to a small beach and a grassy area.  Evan, as usual, loved the swings and playing with his friends.  We had a good time being a boy and getting dirty in the sand and playing in the ocean water.  Evan was hanging out in the waves and all of a sudden a HUGE horseshoe crab came up right under his face.  It didn't scare Evan at all, but it sure did scare me!  We started to look down the beach and saw a ton of the animals and noticed that they were all mating.  It was very fascinating to see so many on the beach.  The day was perfect, thank you girls for the time, I loved being with y'all.   

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Evan is SOOO CUTE! Thanks for sharing such fun pictures.

Lisa said...

I can't believe how big Evan is compared to when we saw him in February. He has put on weight and his teeth really make him look older. I'm glad to see you are finally putting a hat on him! We can't wait to see him in May!

Sarah said...

How fun! Cute little teeth!

Rick and Christie Farnsworth said...

Hey hon, I was blog surfing and ran across your blog so I decided to say hi! Evan is adorable. It looks like everything is going well for you guys and I am happy for you!