Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday dear Kira
Happy Birthday to me!!!!

It is true 26 years ago today I had my world premiere. Yesterday we were able to celebrate my birthday with some of my in-laws and today I am going to Peter's Drive In with the others. It has been a good, relaxing day and I even got to go out to lunch with some girlfriends. :-) Thank you to anyone who has called, or sent me notes via technology ... it makes me feel so loved!

12 comments:

Michelle Knight said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

I so wish I could sing you my special song, but you'll just have to imagine:) I hope you had a great day and life is treating you well. I can't wait for the day we get to see each other again! Take care of yourself, missy:) Love you!

Fred ... said...

Happy Birthday Kira. I love you.

Lynn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
Hope you had an awesome time at Peter's. We LOVE that place.

Claudia said...

Happy Birthday:) May all your b-day wishes come true. I love September babies! We ROCK!

Linz said...

Happy Birthday, Kira!

The Meyers said...

Happy Birthday! I called you on Justins phone yesterday. Hope you got the message

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie! Love you! Hope your gift gets there soon.

Anonymous said...

I's hard to believe it was 20 years ago, when we turned right and Mom and Dad turned left, you asked. Why are you taking me to Vancouver?

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday (a little late), Kira!!! I love the shirts in your other post too.

It seems like things are going well for you up there. When you visit Utah again let me know!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!