Monday, September 8, 2008

Supernatural

For anyone who knows me you will find this post a little shocking, except my dad, who I have already talked to about this.  I DO NOT like scary things!  I am very affected by scary movies, haunted houses, really anything along those lines.  If I watch a scary movie (even a mild one) I usually have a very hard time sleeping at night.  Now that I have said this, I have to tell y'all that I am completely addicted to a show called "Supernatural".  As you can guess from the title of the show, it is not something that I would normally watch.  To tell you the truth, I don't even know why I started to watch it in the first place.  It is terrifying!!!!!  If we watch it at night I am super clingy to Justin, and yet I cannot get enough of it.  
I do have to tell you about one of the episodes because it is just so funny that I even want to watch this show.  I have three major fears in life.  Flying (really it's falling from that high in the air), Supernatural stuff, and Spiders.  One of the episodes was about a demon that would possess people on planes with the sole purpose of taking the plane down.  Awesome ... a show that combines two of my three fears ... lovely! Why do I love this series again? 
These two boys play brothers in the show and they are some of the most likable characters that I have ever come across.  I want to know more about their story, I like watching their interaction with each other, and I love watching their relationship develop.  This all aside from the fact that they are unbelievably attractive, and I can't decide which one I like more.  Most of the time I lean towards Dean (the short manly one in the back), but I can't help be in love with Sam (the tall pretty boy).  

If you think you can handle it, I totally recommend this show!  It is awesome ... aside from all the scary ghosts and demons. :-) 

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Hmmmm........I don't know if I could. Are you really afraid of those kinds of things? Cause if you are....then maybe I could watch the show too. Probably not unless someone else is here with me too. : S

Kira said...

I really honestly am deathly afraid of it all ... there is no way i could ever watch it alone. I can't find your link ... can you send it to me again?

Fred ... said...

I'm still surprised that you watch this. And where did that y'all come from? Maybe you were in Florida too long.