Friday, April 30, 2010

Some catch up in pics

Here are some pictures of some of the things we have been up to in the last couple of weeks ... (and some cute pictures of my babies)

About a month ago we went to the recreation center in Red Deer, and it was AWESOME!!! The pool there is amazing and I really think it is worth the drive up. It is a pool that rocks for all ages! We were very impressed.
playing Quelf with friends!!!



Landon and his walker
I love going through my phone and seeing what pictures Evan has taken. This one just makes me laugh :-)

Reflections of Christ:
I am going to put a post up tonight devoted to how much I loved this exhibit, but until then I just want to say that it was OH SO MUCH MORE FUN because our friends came with us. The Manerikar family is the one that we turned to for support the week that Evan was diagnosed with Spinal Muscular Atrohpy. They have been such a wonderful support team for our family. I adore their two children (both have SMA) and love watching them with our children. My eyes still water as I remember Ishan, Shanaya, and Evan racing in their wheel chairs in the church parking lot. It was Evan's first experience playing with other children in wheelchairs. Usually he is the only one in a wheelchair, and the other times we have been with the Manerikars he didn't have his wheelchair. The smile on his face as he played with them spoke more than words ever could. I am so much look forward to our future monthly dinner and play dates.

(I love this picture of Shanaya feeding Landon)

Hockey Games
We went to a Hitman hockey game with Justin's dad and some co-workers. It was so much fun and we are actually going to another one as a family tonight. :-) Evan loves going to hockey games and that is why I love it so much.

(here is Landon with Papa)

Landon is doing a new smile now. I haven't quite gotten to catch it on camera, but this is close! It is really the cutest thing I have seen yet!!!

These two pictures just make me smile
:-)



4 comments:

Peter and Mandy said...

I want sprinklers in my pool too! Love all the smiley pictures.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

that last one is the best yet :)

A. said...

Okay that picture of Landon in his carseat is ADORABLE! I've said it before and I'll say it again. That baby is DELICIOUS! AS IF you put up that picture of me with all that stuff stuck in my pants!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Loves!

Fred ... said...

Love the pictures. I can't wait to see you and your boys. Landon will be running all over the place by the time we get up there.