Thursday, February 4, 2010




It is 2:40 in the morning.




I can't believe that I have gotten this little sleep in 4 days.




I wish I was Justin and could sleep through anything.




Landon has got to be the MOST stubborn baby on the planet!!! He even falls asleep for several minutes and then wakes himself up and starts crying. If he stirs at all in the middle of the night he won't let himself fall asleep again.




I am holding my ground ... but




I AM SOOO TIRED!!!!




Thanks for letting me vent. I know it will get better. It has too or I will look like a haggard old bag lady before I am 30.

8 comments:

Linz said...

Hang in there, girl! :)

Ang said...

You should text me next time you're awake - I haven't been sleeping well at all lately! Monday night I didn't fall asleep until 6am!! I had to be up at 7!
And there isn't even a baby that's keeping me awake! It'll get better and if it doesnt we can get together for breakfast at 3am lol

Grandpa said...

It will get better.

Brandon J. Leavitt said...

In the gym this morning there was a guy who fell asleep on the abs machine.

Peter and Mandy said...

Yikes!

Fred ... said...

It will be worth it.

The Meyers said...

Girlie I feel your pain. Just know that you are not the only one going through it!

Sarah said...

I hate it when babies won't sleep! Crying comes in handy sometimes.