Friday, October 23, 2009

another update in pictures

Yeah ... they don't get much cuter than this!


The Wiggles concert
(seriously ... they ROCK! We all had a BLAST. Evan loved the whole thing and I am even more in love with these Australian middle age men. Anthony is totally my favorite now :-)
CORN MAZE
with Auntie Kelley

The Pumpkin Princess (where do you find an orange dress??)

Landon threw up and peed all over himself. It was REALLY cold and so we had to bundle him in blankets and Evan's hat. Doesn't he look cute?

A new outfit from Grandma

(Evan was NOT cooperating and so I didn't get very many good shots of him. This was the best one that I managed to get. I included a full length shot so you could see the full outfit. He has already worn it to church and got loads of compliments.

HALLOWEEN PHOTO SHOOT

(Here are the boys in their Halloween costumes. Again ... Evan was not really working with me, but I did get a few shots that are adorable)

Pirate outfits from Grandma. Yes we wear these normally, not just because it is Halloween next week.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

(love this time of year!!!)

On a final note: I have always been thin. I'm not complaining, I know it is a blessing. That said my arms have always been the thinnest ... like completely lack muscle!! I was going through pictures today and I noticed this picture of me with Evan. I guess there is one benefit of constantly doing heavy lifting of 2 children and large equipment. I swear I never thought that I would see these arms on me :-)







8 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing how those arm muscles build and build without lifting a single (weight lifting) weight, huh! I have great arms now, too! LOVE THAT! Your boys are just the sweetest ever :p

Lisa said...

I've never had thin arms. Wish I did. Maybe it was all the piano, sousaphone & oboe playing you did? Love the pictures.

Peter and Mandy said...

Love the pictures and the buff arms. Hmm maybe some day I'll have arms like that too :)

merrilykaroly said...

I love the Halloween costumes!!! my lil guy is Superman too, this year :) What a fun time of year!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Landon is really starting to look like a little man, he is already loosing the "new born" look. I am sad I didn't get to see him when he was all "new" looking, it is my favorite! Anyways, two adorable BOYS :)
p.s. The only time I had some serious muscle in my arms was during Lacrosse season from the constant cradling you do. Other then that I have taken weight training classes, lifted weights everything and all I can ever get is just a faint sign of muscle. I think it is Leavitt girl's genes or something!

Fred ... said...

My little girl has muscles! Cool. I agree with Alycia, Landon really is getting cute.

Heidi said...

Love the arm muscles and love the pics even more. WOW, they're so cute! Yoda's my favorite. I'm really really wishing I had one of your wigs to borrow. I think that Halloween (where I wore the blue wig to BYU classes and the library person almost wouldn't help me b/c of my "hair color" and then the long black hair wig to the church Halloween party) was the most enjoyable in my grown up years thus far.

Lynn said...

Yup! Those are muscles!

Cute costumes for the boys...I LOVE it! So stinkin' cute!