Tuesday, October 13, 2009

some cool quotes

Here are a couple of awesome quotes that I have come across in the last couple of days.


"Blast all men. Women aren't blessed with the ability to look good and disheveled. Life is most unfair"


question - "Didn't you take that shirt out of the Hamper?"

answer - "Don't worry, I sniffed it ... it has another day in it" :-)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to my real life:


People say that they love the seasons. I say that the seasons SUCK!!


I miss my truck! There is no need to go to the toboggan hill for our family. Driving our van around is like driving a 2 ton sled.


We are going to the Wiggles on stage tonight. I CANNOT WAIT!!!

3 comments:

Carla McDaniel said...

the boys are going to love the wiggles...have fun!!
enjoy the van :)

Alicia said...

can't wait to hear about the wiggles... Hunter loved them when he was younger and steve actually started to sing some songs because hunter watched it SOOO much. Love ya! HAVE FUN!!

Fred ... said...

I love three of the four seasons. I love spring, I love summer and I love fall. I do not love winter. Yuck. People say San Diego doesn't have seasons but they are wrong. We do have spring, summer and fall. We just skip winter and that is fine with me.