Thursday, October 8, 2009

Seriously???

There are a couple of things that just make me furious!!!! One of them is looking out my back window at my neighbor taking her smoke break 3-4 times a day. It is not the fact that she is smoking, it's that she is smoking and VERY far along in her pregnancy. She always goes outside to smoke, which shows that she cares about her house. Fine if you want to destroy your body, but seriously ... how selfish can you be? It is a good thing I don't know her ... I would have a hard time with this one!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, ew. Seriously, that should be considered child abuse. I hate it hate it hate it! I'm sorry its something you have to live with. Print out an article on the effects and leave it in her mailbox :)

motherofangels said...

I hate that too, but I doubt anything you would do is going to change her! They know it's not the best but the REFUSE to realise the extreme effects it can have! And it is too bad that baby will also probably grow up to be a smoker, if it's healthy enough to begin with!

Lisa said...

That is pretty sad. I'm glad I don't have to watch it.

Dorienne said...

That is pretty sad. Not a pretty picture.

merrilykaroly said...

oh, man! that's so sad.

Teresa said...

Amen.

Fred ... said...

I guess it shows just how addicting smoking can be. She must know how bad it is. Why does any ever start that nasty habit?