Thursday, October 8, 2009

I swear it seemed like a good idea

Yesterday we decided to go to the Corn Maze as a family. It was windy, but it didn't seem out of control so we made the decision to head out while there is no snow on the ground. We get out of the car and stepped into a gale force wind storm! Seriously, I wish you could see in the pictures just how strong the wind was blowing. Landon took off a couple times without us. If we didn't literally have a hand on the stroller it went racing away!!!! Poor Evan kept getting blown over and was having a hard time driving. After 5 minutes of not going very far we turned right around and got a refund. It sure seemed like a good idea at the time, hopefully we'll get to go soon!



5 comments:

Lisa said...

That does not sound fun at all. People don't understand what a Southern Alberta wind is like unless they've been there.

motherofangels said...

I think I am going to try and go on the 19th or 26th. If you are interested!

Susie said...

I'm with you. I hope it warms up a bit. I want to go out too. poor freezing cold you guys.

Amanda Palmer said...

I can't believe you did the corn maze with the cold and windy weather. You are way more adventurous than me!

Lynn said...

Brrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

I am FROM Southern Alberta and I DO know how cold that wind is.

We are still in Utah right now and are really enjoying the warm weather. I don't want to go home yet! LOL!

Just got caught up on your blog. Your boys are SO cute!!