Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Two Funny stories

Yesterday we went to my in-laws house to celebrate my sister-in-laws birthday. Happy 21 Birthday Jamie!

Story #1
I took Evan "swimming" in my in-laws hot tub. He loved it! After we were done swimming we were getting changed in the bath room and Evan picks up my bra, hands it to me, and says "here Mama ... shirt for you boob!" I couldn't stop laughing. :-)

Story #2
Earlier in the evening Justin answers the phone at his Dad's house. The conversation went something like this:

Justin: Hello?
Operator: Hi we're trying to accept donations for the wheel chair basketball association of Canada. We are hoping to get into the Paralympic games.
Justin: Hey, my son is in a wheel chair. How do we find out more information, in case he wants to join?
Operator: Uuuuummmm ... do you want to donate? It is only a $40 or $20 donation.
Justin: No, we would like to join. How do we join?
Operator: Uuuuuummmm ... I'm new to this.
Justin: Do you know how we join?
Operator: Umm ... no. Do you want to donate money?
Justin: nope
Operator: click

We thought that was just too funny!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL!!!!!!!!

Angela said...

ha! and I thought Tim was the all-time champion of out-foxing telemarketers! Once he asked a guy for his phone number and told him he'd call him back, another time he asked a girl if she new how to grow potatoes in the basement...way to go Justin! and Kira, boys will be boys, Tim decided a few months ago that Evan will not be going into the ladies locker rooms with me, or the family ones either because he was starting to "get a good look" and point out other peoples body parts. It didn't bug me, but Tim was not too keen on it. haha! love you all!

Fred ... said...

Quick thinking Justin. That was very funny.

Peter and Mandy said...

That was hilarious!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

shirt for your boob...
best thing I have ever heard. I am at work and am laughing out loud!