Thursday, October 29, 2009

Justin

Today I was at the gas pump and I had to phone Justin to ask him how to open the gas cap. It is a good thing that I did, because I would have never found it.

This got me thinking about all of the little things that my sweet hubby does for me. The reason I didn't know where the gas cap was is because I haven't had to fill up on gas yet in our new car. I have nothing against filling up the car, but Justin just does it for me when he can. He has done this since we got married.

He is always buying me little treats that he knows I like. For example, last night he brought home some Pocky :-)

He is fun and jokes with us all the time. This is one of the reasons that I married him!

He wants me to be happy and does everything he can to let me achieve that.

These are just a couple of reasons why my husband rocks!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Pocky sticks rock!

Christy said...

husbands are the best!